Saturday 11 May 2013

Cheering Squad LOL

This is the ultimate and yet the coolest cheering squad formation I have ever seen. Basing upon the formation I could foresee, justify and conclude that they won that competition, with this kind of formation? Well, there is no more doubt. This formation looks like a huge trophy and as to what I have observed they used something that made them form like that, like a trophy formed steel, they have created it as a props and then covered it with the dancer. This formation might be difficult to form but through the use of those props they have successfully made it and for me I guess they took time in forming and practicing that formation. By the way guys in this kind of competition timing and endurance plus power is a basic requirements in order to complete a wonderful formation and also the time in forming a formation is strictly observed because if they don’t your team will lose points.

No comments:

Post a Comment